We offer, on a limited basis, various motor vehicle testing services including basic emissions and fuel consumption testing, but also longer term testing such as EFI component evaluation, deposit formation, alternative fuel and fuel additive testing and engine ware analysis.
Basic fuel consumption and emissions analysis can be done to any desired drive cycle, and can often be performed fairly quickly. The longer term testing can include engine despite formation and/or ware, or device reliability testing, and can last up to several months. Some of this testing requires operation on specific engines (eg. Truck 2.5liter turbo diesel engine), or under precise conditions (eg. 3400rpm engine speed, with exhaust gas temperature of 925C).
Examples of Testing Performed in the past include the following:
- Evaluation of Diesel additive for Combustion Chamber Deposit Removal
- Low SOx Diesel Fuel Emissions Testing
- Evaluation of NOx Reducing Diesel Fuel Additive
- Fuel Saving Device Testing (multiple devices)
- Fuel Additive Testing for Reduced Fuel Consumption
- Long Term Oxygen Sensor Performance Evaluation
Contact our engineering team today to discuss your project and let's get started.
Drop your email today at email@example.com