EMISSIONS ANALYZER SYSTEM
- Heavy duty and high accuracy analyzer
- Fast warm-up time (Less than 60sec)
- Large graphic LCD with backlight
- Large keypad buttons (6)
- Automatic zero calibration
- Fast response time
- Available in 4- or 5- gas configurations
- RS-232 serial communication port
- Perfect water stop system
SI Spark Ignited Specific System Specifications (Gasoline, LPG or CNG)
- CO, HC, CO2, O2, NOx, AFR measurements exceeding BAR 97 and OIML Class 0 and 1
- CO: 0-15%, Resolution 0.01%, Accuracy +/- 0.02%
- HC: 0-30,000ppm, Resolution 1ppm, Accuracy +/- 5% relative
- O2: 0-25%, Resolution 0.01%, Accuracy +/- 0.01%
- NOx: 0-5000ppm, Resolution 1ppm, Accuracy +/- 20ppm
- Auto Zero
- Fast emissions gas response time
- Self Diagnosis
- Less than 60 sec warm up time
- Power Consumption 50W
CI Diesel Specific System Specifications
- Exhaust Gas Opacity Meter conforming to NF R 10-025 standard
- Measures both N (%) value and K-value (m-1)
- N range 0-100%, Resolution 0.1%, Accuracy +/- 1%
- K range 0-10, Resolution 0.01, Accuracy +/-1%
- Warmup time 5 sec
- Response time less than 1 sec
- Auto Zero
- Self Diagnosis
- Power consumption 50W
NOTE: These specifications apply to the MET SI and MET CI series 1units with 12V internal power supply. Other test systems and configurations will have different specifications. Actual product may vary in appearance from above photo.
Smoke analyzer is designed to measure the smoke emissions of diesel cars and truck.
- Heavy duty and high accuracy smoke opacity meter
- Measurement in N-Value(%) & k-Value(m-1)
- Automatic calculation of averages
- Automatic zero calibration and self diagnostic
Focus warranties against manufacturer’s defects for all of our equipment. Warranty will commence from the date of Delivery.
Focus Applied Technologies strives to provide innovative, technologically advanced ecologically sound products and services to a wide range of end users. Many of our systems contain components, which require routine maintenance and/or replacement. Some of our systems contain separately warrantied sub-systems (eg. pressure sensors in combustion analysis systems, wide band oxygen sensors in Air/Fuel Meters) in which case we pass on the manufacturers warranty. Our warranty policy is designed to insure appropriate quality assurance to our valued customers given the demanding environment of our product development schedule.
Limited Warranty conditions:
- The product is covered, under the terms listed herein, for a duration of 1 year from the delivery date.
- This warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship, which cause system failure within the warranty period due to normal use.
- Focus will repair or replace defective components as required.
- Failures due to inappropriate installation and/or maintenance are only covered if Focus is responsible for the installation and maintenance
- Separately warrantied sub systems will carry the original manufacturer’s warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, the major subsystems such as: Pressure sensor/amplifiers, Wide-Band oxygen sensors and display and similar.
The warranty is not applicable to:
- Damage or loss caused by modification, alteration, repair by any unauthorized party.
- Failures of the system caused by inappropriate use, abuse, significant over-speeding, flooding, or excessive Electro Static discharge (eg. lightening strike).
- Damage or loss caused by mishandling of the customer or person(s) that has accessed to the Product in the customer’s premise.
- Damage or loss caused by natural disaster or any other sources beyond Focus’s control.
- Damage or loss as a result of external bodies.
- Damage or loss caused by another device that is connected to the Product.
- Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, tampering or failure of the customer to follow normal operating procedures outlined in the user manual.